Bryan Renteria

Bryan Renteria was a YouTube sensation. Bryan Renteria was born and raised in the United States on 19 September 1989. Bryan is an extremely well-known YouTuber and his EpicMunke page has earned him notoriety. Mukbangs and his pranks are what have brought him enormous popularity. Bryan Renteria Jr. died as a result of Mayra Renteria. In the days following his appearance at the age of 3, he was admitted to the NICU. Mayra tweeted the news that Bryan had a procedure done on 4 October 2021. The following article will permit us to study Bryan Renteria Jr. in greater detail. Bryan Renteria Jr is Mayra Isabel's child. From one side of the world to the next, people have been stunned by the sudden loss of Bryan. Bryan's passing was confirmed by New Deaths. Mayra has shared her story on her post on Instagram about Bryan's first introduction. It says in the inscription that I am so excited to be able to see my son and finally take the boy back home. I place my trust to God and believe he will give him the strength to get through this. My son is absolutely solid! My love for my son isn't terrible or amazing. If you'd like to add my Bryancito as part of your petition, then I'd like to request.

4 Tiktok Bryan Bryan Bryan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ash Costello and Ashley Bell

Megan Boone measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size

Emily Kinney measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size